Monday, April 18, 2005

Blogging Has Been Light Lately

I now have a new laptop with a CD burner in it. My old laptop had a CD drive but it was so lame I could not rip a single CD due to jitter errors. But now I not only can rip CD's but burn them as well. So that is what I have been doing recently with my computer. Ripping my CD collection and I am not going to be pounding the keyboard when that is happening. So far I have ripped over 50 GB and I am not done yet.

One unexpected result has been I now need a bigger capacity MP3 player than I had before. Ripping at 320 kbps vs the 128 kbps you can download off the Internet means my iRiver player is no longer adequate. So this past Saturday I picked up an iPod Mini. I used it today at the gym and I am impressed. So till I get my music organized blogging will be light unless I see something I just can't let go by with commenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home